Stories for Parents
Most of the young parents struggle with the high energies of their children and are always looking for ways of how to deal with them. Engaging stories are the best capsule to keep the high energies of the children channelized and keep them focused. Kabuliwaala parenting workshops train the young parents in storytelling techniques, and how to provide the required intellectual nutrition to the children. The workshop agenda would cover the following points;
- What is the best time to tell stories to children?
- Where should I get the right story books from?
- What genre of stories to be told?
- How can I develop interest of my child in stories?
- What should be the right frequency of telling stories?
- What should be the language of the stories?
- What stories do kids like?
- What stories should I be refraining from?
- Should I be using any props while telling a story?
There are many such questions which parents ask during the Storytelling workshops.